Friday, August 19, 2011

Almost tragedy for our family

Tuesday night a couple of guys got into my van and opened our garage door while we slept. They then decided to enter my home and steal some of my stuff, including things from my bedroom!!! Thankfully my heavenly father was watching out for me and my family and we all slept while these criminals took the things they wanted and left us unharmed. I am more grateful than I can express to my father in heaven for protecting my children and my husband and me so that we have the opportunity to continue our life here on earth together.
Count your blessing everyone because things can change with the blink of an eye, I know I am.

2 comments:

Stephen and Debbie said...

We are so grateful that everything went ok and that you guys slept through this. Really a true blessing!

johny said...

u got lucky ..hopefully one one got hurted
dailylinkbuilding
blogcommenting