Thursday, February 18, 2010

We are HOME OWNERS!!!

Derek and I finally closed on our very first home and we couldn't be more happy and excited. It was a foreclosure and needs quite a lot of work, which we hired a contractor to take care of for us. But it's the biggest blessing that we have going on right (besides the good report for Abigial's health at her Pulmiary checkup on Tuesday - I think we're in the clear)
Anyway I'll be posting pictures soon of the guys tearing up my backyard and building the fence for all to see, so stay tuned.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! I am so excuted for you guys. There is nothing better than having your own home. I can't wait to see pictures! Also, glad to hear the Abby is finally better.

Megan said...

Congratulations! Very exciting. Are you in our ward (Florin)?