Thursday, April 29, 2010

Housewarming BBQ!!!

Ok so I'm terrible because I don't have everybody's contact information to invite you formally but we've finally picked a date for our housewarming party and would love for everyone to come. I'm sending emails and text messages to the people that I have their information and this is to hopefully catch those that I don't have. Please know that you are totally invited and welcome to come even if it's just by blog that you're being invited.

Anyway, it's on Saturday May 22nd at 4:00 We're serving hamburgers and hotdogs with some side dishes and water and soda for drinks.
Please let me know if you'll be coming so that we can plan for enough food and if you need the address information ask me when I see you next cause my blog isn't private and I'd rather not give the world my personal home information, if you know what I mean :)

2 comments:

cameron and brook said...

i want to come. i would love to see you guys. your little girl is so dang cute and with that red hair, i love it. congrats on the new house it looks great.

Stephen and Debbie said...

We wish we could be there. Sounds like a blast. We are truly excited for you guys and your new home and the new addition. :)